Shipping and Returns
- Our aim is for you to receive our goods as quickly as possible and we do everything in our control to ensure this happens. There are times when delays beyond our control occur. If this happens we will keep you up to date with regular emails informing you of the progression of your order.
- Due to the nature of some of the products we sell it may be that some fittings have to be dispatched from the manufacturer. In these circumstances information will be shown on the website on which items this applies to.
- Once we have dispatched goods we are able to track the goods so that we know when your have received them. With products dispatched by the supplier we will ensure to give you as much information as we have.
- If the products you require are out of stock you should be notified by the website. In some circumstances the website is not as up to date as we would like and these notifications do not take place we will contact you with regard of the expected date of delivery. If the time is not convenient to you then the order can be cancelled or amended.
- We are happy to give a full product refund (minus any delivery costs) within 7 days of delivery of any unwanted and unopened products. Please ensure that you email us as soon as possible to let us know that you will be returning the goods and also why you are returning them ie unwanted, faulty etc.
- Returned goods after 7 days of delivery will be minus a 10% handling charge. Once we have received the goods back then we will refund you via cheque and not refunded to your credit card.
- If the product you receive is faulty please ensure you notify us within 7 days of delivery so that we are able to deal with the problem as quickly as possible. Please be aware that faulty goods may involve us having to liaise with manufacturers but we will do all we can to resolve the problems as quickly as possible.